on.tour: The Jewish Museum Berlin Tours Schools
Our Traveling Educational Program for Schools All Across Germany
on.tour: The Jewish Museum Berlin Tours Schools is a traveling educational program that has been visiting secondary schools and other institutions across Germany since 2007. This way we can reach kids and teens who would otherwise not have a chance to visit the Jewish Museum Berlin.
- You can book on.tour for your desired location and dates – please contact us.
- on.tour is a regular guest at the Plötzensee juvenile offenders’ institution, as well as trade fairs and expos, most recently the Leipzig Book Fair and didacta.
- By invitation, on.tour also travels to city festivals, Jewish cultural days, church open houses, and other occasions, where we explain Jewish culture, history, and religion.
- A mobile exhibition about Jewish life, culture, and history
More about the exhibition ...
- Interactive tours of the mobile exhibition for students aged 10 and older, spanning two class periods (90 minutes)
- Workshops spanning three class periods (135 minutes), either about growing up Jewish after 1945 (It Was as Simple as That), suitable for ages 14 and older, or about Jewish life in Germany today (My Page(s)), suitable for ages 13 and older
More about the workshops ...
- An opportunity for students to explore Jewish history, culture, and religion actively and directly
- Selected exhibition artifacts relating to teenage lives